Thursday 12 March 2009

Quotes

On the colour PURPLE ....

"Life is very unpredictable ... there are very few consistancies within it ... however, me and my love of all things purple will last forever"
Thursday 12th March 2009 - Facebook


On having a bad day ....

"Ever had one of those days ... where the thought of becoming Godzilla's dental hygenist is more appealing than ever stepping back in to the office?... Well ... After the day I've had I'd rather be Godzilla's tooth pick !"
Friday 6th March 2009- Facebook Notes

On her horoscopes ....

"Changes are a foot ... well anyone who's seen the amount of shoes in my drawers at work could tell you that! theres erm ... a red pair, a white pair, a black pair, a purple pair. But if I'm going into new areas of my life then I guess I should buy a new pair!


mmm.... My stars told me to buy a new pair of shoes... I like it!"


Friday 6th March 2009 - Facebook notes

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment